IDM Integration Engineer
We are looking for an experienced, self-driven and motivated IDM Integration Engineer to join our team!
- Provide technical services and expertise for Oracle Identity Management suite software.
- Provide services for administration, troubleshooting, configuration, installation, deployment, operation, maintenance, upgrades, and high availability of Oracle Identity Management suite related software products.
- Configuring, upgrading, and implementing with multiple OIM/OAM/OAAM and OUD/OID versions – 11G R2 11G PS2, 11G PS3, 12C and dependent software.
- Expert level understanding of OIM/OAM/OAAM and OUD database schema and tables across versions.
- Experience in Oracle Access Manager integration with applications such as Oracle ERP, CRM, WebSphere, Oracle and WebLogic etc.
- IDM Operations/Administration: OAM/OAAM, OIG/OIM, OID, WebLogic Server, Configuration and IDM DB monitoring.
Good experience in SAML, Kerberos, ADFS, WNA, etc.
Experience & Skills
At least 3-4 years of experience in IT related firm in similar role.
- Excellent written and communication skills required.
- Must be able to communicate complex technical issues and concepts.
Education & Certification
BS(CS)/ MS in relevant filed.
- Any Oracle certification will be a plus.